Send us a photo of your best Lego creation for a chance to win Lego prizes.
We showcased the work of some professional Lego builders in the May 2013 issue of Boys' Life magazine, but we're sure that our readers have made built some amazing creations of their own.
The Boys’ Life Lego Photo Contest is open to anyone age 6 to 17. You can enter as often as you'd like before the contest ends on May 31, 2013. So keep on building!
How do I enter?
• Enter by clicking the "Submit your photo" tab at the top of this contest page.
• All entries must be digital in JPEG (.jpg or .jpeg) format.
What can I win?
Three winners will be chosen by a panel of judges based on creativity and skill. Each of the winners may pick their choice of the following prizes:
• Lego Minecraft set
• Lego Bricks & More Deluxe Brickbox set
• Lego Architecture White House set.
Winning photographs will be published on Boyslife.org.
Who is allowed to enter?
• The contest is open to anyone age 6 to 17 who lives in the United States at the time of entry.
• Deadline for entries: May 31, 2013.
• You can enter as often as you'd like.
• For complete official rules, click here.